"REVIEWING OFFICER, DRIVERS LICENSE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Evaluates traffic record and other aspects of driver's attitude and behavior to recommend suspension, revocation, or reinstatement of state operator's license: Reviews written record of driver, considering applicable laws and factors, such as number and nature of accidents, interval between accidents or convictions, driver's occupation, and number and gravity of traffic convictions, to evaluate driver's attitude and determine probability of repeated offenses.
- 2) Recommends probation, suspension, or revocation of license, following rules, regulations, and policies of agency.
- 3) Conducts hearings at request of persons whose licenses have been suspended or revoked to receive testimony and facts bearing on action.
- 4) Receives petitions for reinstatement of licenses and approves or disapproves petitions according to evaluation of all pertinent facts.
- 5) Confers with police and court officials to compile information, facilitate location or punishment of violators, and promote traffic safety.
- 6) May allocate points for accidents or convictions and mail warnings to violators facing automatic penalties.
Is being a "REVIEWING OFFICER, DRIVERS LICENSE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REVIEWING OFFICER, DRIVERS LICENSE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REVIEWING OFFICER, DRIVERS LICENSE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REVIEWING OFFICER, DRIVERS LICENSE"
Job Number: 8422