Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mixing machine to prepare materials used in insulation jackets of rocket-engine chambers, and repairs defective jackets: Weighs out and pours specified quantities of chemical ingredients into mixing chamber of colloid mill.
- 2) Starts mill and moves controls to set automatic timer and maintain specified temperature of mixture.
- 3) Opens valves to transfer mixed ingredients from mill to storage tanks.
- 4) Examines and feels insulation jackets for defects, such as breaks and surface flaws.
- 5) Removes defects, using power grinder, and fills recesses with specified insulation material, using spatula or spray gun.
- 6) Buffs repaired area, using power buffer.
Is being a "RESTRICTIVE-PREPARATION OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESTRICTIVE-PREPARATION OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESTRICTIVE-PREPARATION OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESTRICTIVE-PREPARATION OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8405