Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to assist personnel in Respiratory Therapy Department: Cleans, disinfects, and sterilizes equipment used in administration of respiratory therapy.
- 2) Examines equipment to detect worn tubes, loose connections, or other indications of disrepair, and notifies supervisor of need for maintenance.
- 3) Starts equipment and observes gauges measuring pressure, rate of flow, and continuity to test equipment, and notifies supervisor of malfunctions.
- 4) Assists in preparation of inventory records.
- 5) Delivers oxygen tanks and other equipment and supplies to specified hospital locations.
- 6) Assists in administration of gas or aerosol therapy as directed by RESPIRATORY THERAPIST and prescribed by physician.
Is being a "RESPIRATORY-THERAPY AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESPIRATORY-THERAPY AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESPIRATORY-THERAPY AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESPIRATORY-THERAPY AIDE"
Job Number: 8400