Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans and participates in activities concerned with study, development, and inspection of solid-waste resource recovery systems and marketability of solid-waste recovery products: Conducts studies of chemical and mechanical solid-waste recovery processes and system designs to evaluate efficiency and cost-effectiveness of proposed operations.
- 2) Inspects solid-waste resource recovery facilities to determine compliance with regulations governing construction and use.
- 3) Collects data on resource recovery systems and analyzes alternate plans to determine most feasible systems for specific solid-waste recovery purposes.
- 4) Prepares recommendations for development of resource recovery programs, based on analysis of alternate plans and knowledge of physical properties of various solid-waste materials.
- 5) Confers with design engineers, management personnel, and others concerned with recovery of solid-waste resources to discuss problems and provide technical advice.
- 6) Coordinates activities of workers engaged in study of potential markets for reclaimable materials.
- 7) Lectures civic and professional organizations and provides information about practices to media representatives to promote interest and participation in solid-waste recovery practices.
Is being a "RESOURCE-RECOVERY ENGINEER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESOURCE-RECOVERY ENGINEER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESOURCE-RECOVERY ENGINEER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESOURCE-RECOVERY ENGINEER"
Job Number: 8398