Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Provides individual and group guidance services relative to problems of scholastic, educational, and personal-social nature to dormitory students: Suggests remedial or corrective actions and assists students in making better adjustments and in planning intelligent life goals.
- 2) Plans and directs program to orient new students and assists in their integration into campus life.
- 3) Initiates and conducts group conferences to plan and discuss programs and policies related to assignment of quarters, social and recreational activities, and dormitory living.
- 4) Supervises dormitory activities.
- 5) Investigates reports of misconduct and attempts to resolve or eliminate causes of conflict.
- 6) May interview all dormitory students to determine need for counseling.
Is being a "RESIDENCE COUNSELOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESIDENCE COUNSELOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESIDENCE COUNSELOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESIDENCE COUNSELOR"
Job Number: 8396