Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles records of fund reserves of bank and branches to ensure conformity with Federal Reserve requirements: Reviews cash orders from branches to determine that order follows established procedure and amount meets with bank limitations and requirements.
- 2) Posts order to department record sheet, or computer files, using computer.
- 3) Telephones order to Federal Reserve Bank, and prepares letter to Federal Reserve confirming order, using computer or typewriter.
- 4) Charges or credits accounts, following bank regulations.
- 5) Keeps records of bank balance with Federal Reserve Bank.
Is being a "RESERVES CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESERVES CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESERVES CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESERVES CLERK"
Job Number: 8395