Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes and confirms reservations for passengers on scheduled airline flights: Arranges reservations and routing for passengers at request of TICKET AGENT or customer, using timetables, airline manuals, reference guides, and tariff book.
- 2) Types requested flight number on keyboard of on-line computer reservation system and scans screen to determine space availability.
- 3) Telephones customer or TICKET AGENT to advise of changes in flight plan or to cancel or confirm reservation.
- 4) May maintain advance or current inventory of available passenger space on flights.
- 5) May advise load control personnel and other stations of changes in passenger itinerary to control space and ensure utilization of seating capacity on flights.
Is being a "RESERVATIONS AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESERVATIONS AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESERVATIONS AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESERVATIONS AGENT"
Job Number: 8393