Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives requests for and assigns space on trains to passengers on railroad passenger trains.
- 2) Accepts requests for space assignments and examines diagram charts of each car on train to verify available space on specified train.
- 3) Informs STATION AGENTS I or INFORMATION CLERKS of available space.
- 4) Marks blocks on diagram to indicate that space is reserved.
- 5) Prepares Teletype requests to other interline carriers to complete passage.
- 6) Informs STATION AGENTS I and INFORMATION CLERKS upon completion of booking arrangements.
- 7) Informs RESERVATION CLERKS at other cities and towns of space reserved or space remaining available.
Is being a "RESERVATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESERVATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESERVATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESERVATION CLERK"
Job Number: 8392