"RESEARCH WORKER, SOCIAL WELFARE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and conducts research for use in understanding social problems and for planning and carrying out social welfare programs: Develops research designs on basis of existing knowledge and evolving theory.
- 2) Constructs and tests methods of data collection.
- 3) Collects information and makes judgments through observation, interview, and review of documents.
- 4) Analyzes and evaluates data.
- 5) Writes reports containing descriptive, analytical, and evaluative content.
- 6) Interprets methods employed and findings to individuals within agency and community.
- 7) May direct work of statistical clerks, statisticians, and others.
- 8) May collaborate with research workers in other disciplines.
- 9) May be employed in voluntary or governmental social welfare agencies, community welfare councils, and schools of social work.
Is being a "RESEARCH WORKER, SOCIAL WELFARE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESEARCH WORKER, SOCIAL WELFARE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESEARCH WORKER, SOCIAL WELFARE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESEARCH WORKER, SOCIAL WELFARE"
Job Number: 8389