Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans, organizes, and conducts research in scientific, cultural, historical, or artistic field for use in own work or in project of sponsoring institution: Develops plans for project or studies guidelines for project prepared by professional staff member to outline research procedures to be followed.
- 2) Plans schedule according to variety of methods to be used, availability and quantity of resources, and number of subordinate personnel assigned to participate in project.
- 3) Conducts research, utilizing institution library, archives, and collections, and other sources of information, to collect, record, analyze, and evaluate facts.
- 4) Discusses findings with other personnel to evaluate validity of findings.
- 5) Prepares reports of completed projects for publication in technical journals, for presentation to agency requesting project, or for use in further applied or theoretical research activities.
Is being a "RESEARCH ASSOCIATE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RESEARCH ASSOCIATE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RESEARCH ASSOCIATE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RESEARCH ASSOCIATE"
Job Number: 8382