Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Breeds and raises reptiles for exhibition, preservation, meat, venom, and skins: Buys or captures reptiles, such as snakes and tortoises and keeps them in cages that simulate their natural habitat.
- 2) Feeds and waters animals according to appropriate schedule for species.
- 3) Examines reptile for signs of illness, injury or parasites, and administers prescribed treatment.
- 4) Cleans animal pens, using rake and hose.
- 5) Records breeding data.
- 6) Kills reptiles and sells meat and skins.
- 7) Extracts venom from live snakes.
- 8) May specialize in raising rattlesnakes and be designated Rattlesnake Farmer.
Is being a "REPTILE FARMER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPTILE FARMER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPTILE FARMER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPTILE FARMER"
Job Number: 8379