"REPRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews request orders for duplication of printed, typed, and handwritten materials and determines appropriate reproduction method, based on knowledge of cost factors and duplicating machines and processes: Reads duplication requests to ascertain number of copies to be made and completion date requested.
- 2) Confers with order requestor when additional information is necessary to facilitate completion of order.
- 3) Designates method of duplication, such as photocopying or offset, and routes request orders for processing.
- 4) Examines completed reproduced material for adherence to order specifications.
- 5) Keeps files on status of request orders.
- 6) Keeps supply of standard forms and issues forms as requested.
Is being a "REPRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPRODUCTION ORDER PROCESSOR"
Job Number: 8377