"REPRESENTATIVE, PERSONAL SERVICE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Visits agents, tie line customers, and private wire patrons to demonstrate to employees use and operation of telegraph equipment and facilities: Demonstrates use of telegraph equipment and operating procedures.
- 2) Explains rates and company services.
- 3) Consults with customers concerning communication needs and suggests methods of eliminating operational difficulties.
- 4) Suggests modifications of customer's private wire switching equipment.
- 5) Prepares written reports of services rendered to customers, including descriptions of difficulties encountered.
- 6) Aids in development and preparation of operating procedures.
Is being a "REPRESENTATIVE, PERSONAL SERVICE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPRESENTATIVE, PERSONAL SERVICE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPRESENTATIVE, PERSONAL SERVICE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPRESENTATIVE, PERSONAL SERVICE"
Job Number: 8376