Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and corrects defects in films used to transfer designs onto printing rollers: Examines films to detect pinholes, defective screens, loss of contour, and exposure errors.
- 2) Paints out pinholes, fills in defective screens, and alters contour of images on film, using brushes and opaque.
- 3) Returns overexposed or underexposed films to PHOTOGRAPHER, PHOTOENGRAVING for correction.
- 4) Measures image on film to verify conformance to specifications, using steel tape.
- 5) Routes acceptable prints to REPEAT-PHOTOCOMPOSING-MACHINE OPERATOR for use in composing master film for transferring image to sensitized copper printing rollers.
- 6) Compares master film with original design and examines repeat joinings through magnifying lens to detect repeats that are out of register.
- 7) Returns unsatisfactory films to REPEAT-PHOTOCOMPOSING MACHINE OPERATOR for correction of defects.
Is being a "REPEAT CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPEAT CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPEAT CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPEAT CHIEF"
Job Number: 8371