"REPAIRER, VENEER SHEET"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs defects in decorative veneer sheets and tapes veneer border to sheets: Holds veneer sheets against light and examines sheets for defects, such as splits, holes, thin spots, and untaped veneer strips.
- 2) Moistens tape, using sponge, and presses tape to veneer splits to pull splits together, using flat pressing tool.
- 3) Cuts and inserts splinters or sections of veneer in holes of sheet, using knife, sponge, and tape; or applies wood putty to opening in sheets, using putty knife.
- 4) Sands wood particles that overlap veneer joints, using sandpaper and wood block.
- 5) Positions and tapes shaped veneer borders around perimeter of veneer sheets to add decorative appearance.
Is being a "REPAIRER, VENEER SHEET" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER, VENEER SHEET" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER, VENEER SHEET"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER, VENEER SHEET"
Job Number: 8366