"REPAIRER, RECREATIONAL VEHICLE"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs recreational vehicles, such as campers, travel trailers, and motor homes according to customer service request or work order: Confers with customer or reads work order to determine nature and extent of damage to vehicle.
- 2) Inspects, examines, or tests parts or item to be repaired or replaced.
- 3) Lists parts needed, estimates costs, and plans work procedure, using parts list, technical manuals, diagrams, and personal knowledge.
- 4) Removes damaged exterior panels of vehicle, using handtools.
- 5) Repairs and replaces structural frame members, seals leaks, and replaces or repairs malfunctioning items, such as heaters, stoves, refrigerators, or water pumps, using equipment and tools, such as drill press, wrenches, and saws.
- 6) Repairs electrical wiring, plumbing, and gaslines, using items such as caulking compounds, electrical wiring and tape, and plastic or copper pipe.
- 7) Refinishes wood surfaces on cabinets, doors, moldings, and walls, using woodworking tools, spray equipment, paints, and varnishes.
- 8) Inspects, examines, and tests functional parts of vehicle, using pressure gauges, ohmmeter, and other test equipment, according to work order, to verify completeness of work performed on new or repaired units before delivery to customer.
Is being a "REPAIRER, RECREATIONAL VEHICLE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER, RECREATIONAL VEHICLE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER, RECREATIONAL VEHICLE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER, RECREATIONAL VEHICLE"
Job Number: 8362