"REPAIRER, KILN CAR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs kiln cars: Sweeps dust and chipped brick from beds of empty kiln cars, using broom.
- 2) Scrapes loose or chipped mortar from sides of kiln cars, using trowel.
- 3) Pours water and mortar mix into wheelbarrow, stirs mixture, and spreads and smooths mortar onto sides of kiln cars to repair heat-resistant cover, using trowel.
- 4) Replaces broken refractory blocks on beds of kiln cars and straightens uneven blocks, using rubber mallet.
- 5) Lubricates kiln car wheels, using grease gun.
- 6) May position wooden frame over frame of kiln car, pour mortar into wooden frame, lay insulation mat over mortar, and place refractory slabs and bricks in prescribed order over mat to build new kiln cars.
Is being a "REPAIRER, KILN CAR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER, KILN CAR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER, KILN CAR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER, KILN CAR"
Job Number: 8358