Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists REPAIRER in repairing machinery and equipment used in processing ore: Cuts out worn parts of conveyor belts, using shears.
- 2) Draws ends of belt together, using block and tackle, and splices ends with metal fasteners.
- 3) Loosens sections of machines and equipment, such as turbo-generators, vibrating screens, air compressors, conveyors, crushers, condensers, and boilers, using handtools and electric hoist.
- 4) Removes worn pipe sections from air, oil, steam, and waterlines, using wrenches and chain hoist.
- 5) Cleans soot and scale from steam tubes and water-cooling pipes of pressure boilers, using brush and airhose.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "REPAIRER HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER HELPER"
Job Number: 8347