Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tests and repairs gyroscopes according to blueprints and other specifications, using tools and equipment: Tests functional performance of gyroscope, using electronic test equipment.
- 2) Disassembles mechanical and electrical components of defective gyroscope, following blueprints, using handtools and power tools.
- 3) Measures parts, using precision measuring instruments, and adjusts fit of parts and balances gimbal, using handtools, power tools, and bench machines.
- 4) Cleans and replaces parts.
- 5) Tests and reassembles repaired gyroscope.
- 6) May repair other precision electromechanical instruments, such as accelerometers and potentiometers.
Is being a "REPAIRER, GYROSCOPE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER, GYROSCOPE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER, GYROSCOPE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER, GYROSCOPE"
Job Number: 8355