Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, replaces, or repairs parts on motor vehicle bodies, using handtools and power tools and following specifications and inspection reports: Reads specifications and inspection reports to determine incorrectly installed, missing, or defective parts.
- 2) Installs, replaces, or repairs parts, such as wheels, doors, interior and exterior trim, and vinyl tops.
- 3) Installs or tightens missing or loose screws, bolts, and fasteners, using power tool.
- 4) Applies sealant to window seams, using caulking gun, and removes excess sealant, using handtool.
- 5) Indicates items repaired on repair sheet.
- 6) May drive vehicle from assembly line or holding area to work station.
- 7) May work as member of team and be assigned to different work stations as production needs require.
Is being a "REPAIRER, GENERAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REPAIRER, GENERAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REPAIRER, GENERAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REPAIRER, GENERAL"
Job Number: 8354