Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Sorts cloth remnants or seconds according to length and folds and ties them into bundles.
- 2) May cut defects from cloth or cut cloth into smaller articles, such as pillowcases or washcloths, using scissors.
- 3) May record identifying information on tag and tie tag to bundle.
- 4) May sort seconds and be designated Cloth-Seconds Sorter.
- 5) May measure fabric pieces for use as drop cloths and sort pieces according to size, weight, fabric type, and color and be designated Sorter.
Is being a "REMNANT SORTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REMNANT SORTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REMNANT SORTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REMNANT SORTER"
Job Number: 8337