Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in tapping remelt furnaces, and in fluxing aluminum alloy preparatory to casting: Directs workers in tapping of aluminum alloy from remelt furnaces into ladles and in introducing chlorine gas into ladles to flux molten alloys.
- 2) Directs OVERHEAD CRANE OPERATOR in moving ladles from tapping position to casting units.
- 3) Records temperature and time of tapping furnaces and of fluxing ladles.
- 4) May supervise workers engaged in collecting and weighing charges of aluminum and other metals for melting into alloys and be designated Metal Expediter.
- 5) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "REMELT-FURNACE EXPEDITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REMELT-FURNACE EXPEDITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REMELT-FURNACE EXPEDITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REMELT-FURNACE EXPEDITER"
Job Number: 8336