Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs electrical tests and repairs concerned with maintenance and performance evaluation of in-service relays to prevent and remedy abnormal behavior or failure of transmission and distribution lines and equipment: Connects test apparatus to troubled circuit.
- 2) Analyzes test results and interprets electrical diagrams to locate defective relay.
- 3) Opens and closes switches to isolate defective relay and makes adjustments or removes relay for repair.
- 4) Tests circuit and equipment to evaluate such factors as insulation quality, which affect function of relays.
- 5) Analyzes test data to determine performance characteristics of relays and effect of system modifications on relay performance.
- 6) Prepares reports of work performed.
Is being a "RELAY TECHNICIAN" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RELAY TECHNICIAN" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RELAY TECHNICIAN"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RELAY TECHNICIAN"
Job Number: 8328