Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles, classifies, and keeps reports and records of tests performed by relay field-test crews and transmits supervisor's instructions to relay test crews of electric power company: Prepares reports and verifies accuracy of data submitted by field-test crews in company plant and substation installations.
- 2) Prepares reports on maintenance and new-installation tests performed at customer's substation.
- 3) Classifies, files, and issues blueprints and related documents used on construction work by field-test crews.
- 4) Verifies accuracy of calculations on test reports, such as power or current transformer ratio, circuit breaker time-performance, and transformer winding resistance, using calculator.
- 5) Summarizes daily field-test reports and posts data in logbooks.
- 6) Relays supervisor's instructions to test crews, using communication system.
Is being a "RELAY-RECORD CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RELAY-RECORD CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RELAY-RECORD CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RELAY-RECORD CLERK"
Job Number: 8330