Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Positions and secures steel bars in concrete forms to reinforce concrete: Determines number, sizes, shapes, and locations of reinforcing rods from blueprints, sketches, or oral instructions.
- 2) Selects and places rods in forms, spacing and fastening them together, using wire and pliers.
- 3) Cuts bars to required lengths, using hacksaw, bar cutters, or acetylene torch.
- 4) May bend steel rods with handtools or rodbending machine.
- 5) May reinforce concrete with wire mesh.
- 6) May weld reinforcing bars together, using arc-welding equipment.
Is being a "REINFORCING-METAL WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REINFORCING-METAL WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REINFORCING-METAL WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REINFORCING-METAL WORKER"
Job Number: 8323