Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Compiles, verifies, and records client data in vocational rehabilitation facility: Interviews clients to obtain information, such as medical history and work limitations.
- 2) Prepares and assists clients to complete routine intake and personnel forms.
- 3) Gives and receives client information in person, by telephone, or mail to authorized persons.
- 4) Prepares and types client attendance, training, and counseling reports from client records.
- 5) Reviews training approval forms and payment vouchers for completeness and accuracy.
Is being a "REHABILITATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REHABILITATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REHABILITATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REHABILITATION CLERK"
Job Number: 8322