Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Directs and coordinates activities of workers engaged in investigating and responding to complaints from telephone subscribers or regulatory agencies concerning rates and services: Directs investigations of telephone company rates and services to ensure that subscribers' complaints are answered and requirements of governmental utility-regulation agencies are met.
- 2) Analyzes reports of resulting data and recommends response to complaint, considering nature of complaint and company interests and policies.
- 3) Directs preparation of documents for use by company witnesses summoned to testify at governmental hearings.
- 4) Reviews governmental rulings to determine changes in legal stipulations and probable effects on company activities.
- 5) May provide advice and source data to management personnel concerned with preparing applications to regulatory bodies for changes in rates or service.
Is being a "REGULATORY ADMINISTRATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REGULATORY ADMINISTRATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REGULATORY ADMINISTRATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REGULATORY ADMINISTRATOR"
Job Number: 8321