"REGISTRATION SPECIALIST, AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reviews and evaluates information on applications for registration of products containing dangerous chemicals for compliance with statutory regulations: Reads registration applications from manufacturers and distributors of pesticides, fertilizers, and other products containing dangerous chemicals.
- 2) Evaluates label information to determine that directions for use and claims for effectiveness of product are stated clearly and accurately.
- 3) Reviews statements concerning product ingredients, effects of misuse, and administration of antidotes for adequacy of information and conformance to regulatory requirements for substances.
- 4) Forwards approved applications to other personnel for registration.
- 5) Contacts manufacturers and distributors of products not meeting standards to clarify regulations and to suggest changes in label information to permit registration.
- 6) Prepares, organizes, and maintains records to document activities and provide reference materials.
- 7) Conducts studies and investigations of faulty labeling or use of products as directed by agricultural agency personnel.
Is being a "REGISTRATION SPECIALIST, AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REGISTRATION SPECIALIST, AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REGISTRATION SPECIALIST, AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REGISTRATION SPECIALIST, AGRICULTURAL CHEMICALS"
Job Number: 8319