Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Registers library patrons to permit them to borrow books, periodicals, and other library materials: Copies identifying data, such as name and address, from application onto registration list and borrowers' cards to register borrowers, and issues cards to borrowers.
- 2) Records change of address or name onto registration list and borrowers' cards to amend records.
- 3) Tends microfilm machine to record identification of borrower and materials issued.
- 4) Reviews records, such as microfilm and issue cards, to determine title of overdue materials and to identify borrower.
- 5) Types notices to notify borrower of overdue material and amount of fine due.
Is being a "REGISTRATION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REGISTRATION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REGISTRATION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REGISTRATION CLERK"
Job Number: 8318