Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Registers visitors to public facilities, such as national or state parks, military bases, and monuments: Stops vehicles and pedestrians at gate and records name, nationality, home address, license plate number of vehicle, and time of entrance and departure.
- 2) Cautions visitors about fires, wild animals, travel hazards, and domestic pets and informs them of laws and regulations pertaining to area.
- 3) May issue information leaflets.
- 4) May collect fees and issue entry and fire permits.
- 5) May give talks describing historical, natural, or scenic points of area.
Is being a "REGISTRAR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REGISTRAR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REGISTRAR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REGISTRAR"
Job Number: 8314