Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends furnace driers, and auxiliary equipment that regenerate diatomaceous earth used as filtering medium: Opens valves on storage tank to allow dry earth to mix with mud discharged from filter.
- 2) Feels mixture and adjusts valves to obtain mixture that can be dried readily.
- 3) Moves controls to regulate flow of mixture to furnace driers, and temperatures of furnace to ensure specified regeneration.
- 4) Obtains samples of earth before and after regeneration for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Turns valves to route regenerated earth to storage bins.
- 6) Clears blockages in minglers, dust collector hoppers, and mud gauges.
- 7) Changes and cleans pump screens.
- 8) May be designated according to material regenerated as Kieselguhr-Regenerator Operator.
Is being a "REGENERATOR OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REGENERATOR OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REGENERATOR OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REGENERATOR OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8311