Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Inspects and tests refrigeration units to evaluate functional operation of system, using knowledge of refrigeration systems and operating specifications: Connects unit to electrical outlet and starts compressor.
- 2) Observes units to detect malfunction and ensure that cooling is taking place.
- 3) Tests compressors on nonfunctioning units for specified wattage, using watt-meter.
- 4) Times operating cycle of unit, using watch and replaces relay switches, or orders compressor replacement to regulate length of operating cycle.
- 5) Feels lines and other components at various points in system to determine if unit is functioning.
- 6) Examines coolant lines for damage and accumulations of frost indicating constriction or obstruction in lines.
- 7) Records and attaches inspection tag to malfunctioning units, indicating type and location of defects.
- 8) May attach gauges to verify conformance of unit to temperature, pressure, B.
- 11) , and other operational specifications.
- 12) May work in controlled temperature room.
Is being a "REFRIGERATOR TESTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFRIGERATOR TESTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFRIGERATOR TESTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFRIGERATOR TESTER"
Job Number: 8310