"REFRIGERATION UNIT REPAIRER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces defective components and reassembles refrigeration units to work orders and blueprint specifications: Studies rejection slips from inspection department or customer's letters and observes functioning of components, such as controls, fan, condenser, evaporator, or compressor to determine need for repair or replacement.
- 2) Drains oil and pumps gas from unit.
- 3) Loosens bolts, and melts soldered or brazed seams, to dismantle unit, using handtools and torch.
- 4) Removes and replaces defective components.
- 5) Brazes or solders parts to repair defective joints and leaks.
- 6) Reassembles unit, using measuring instruments, handtools, soldering iron, and hand torch.
- 7) Routes defective components to salvage department.
- 8) May adjust unit controls.
- 9) Records cause of malfunction, repairs, and replacements made.
Is being a "REFRIGERATION UNIT REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFRIGERATION UNIT REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFRIGERATION UNIT REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFRIGERATION UNIT REPAIRER"
Job Number: 8307