Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that crushes and mixes materials, such as brick, clay, and refractory mud, to form refractory mortar, used to line interior of furnaces: Starts crushing machine and shovels materials into hopper.
- 2) Shovels crushed materials into wheelbarrow and dumps materials into hopper of mulling machine.
- 3) Turns valve to admit water into mulling machine and starts machine.
- 4) Feels consistency of mixture and adds crushed material or water to obtain mixture of specified consistency.
- 5) Shovels mixture into mud box for transportation to work area.
Is being a "REFRACTORY MIXER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFRACTORY MIXER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFRACTORY MIXER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFRACTORY MIXER"
Job Number: 8301