Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machines to cut and grind refractory clay blocks to specified dimensions: Measures and scribes cutting lines on block, using ruler and scribe.
- 2) Lifts block onto bed on cutoff grinder and secures block to bed with holding attachment, using handtools.
- 3) Turns handwheels to position block under cutting blade.
- 4) Starts machines that cut block along scribed lines and grind it to specified dimensions.
- 5) Shapes unmachinable blocks, using chisels, hammers, and hand stones.
Is being a "REFRACTORY-GRINDER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFRACTORY-GRINDER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFRACTORY-GRINDER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFRACTORY-GRINDER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8302