"REFINERY OPERATOR, ASSISTANT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls semiautomatic refinery equipment to convert starch into liquid sugars and concentrate sugars to specific density: Controls pumps and flow of materials through converters, neutralizers, and evaporators, as instructed.
- 2) Operates equipment manually during breakdowns.
- 3) Observes instruments to detect equipment malfunctions and reports readings to REFINERY OPERATOR.
- 4) Observes equipment to detect and correct fluid leakage or spillage.
- 5) Tests sample of product to verify specific gravity, acid strength, and filtration, using hydrometer and other standard test equipment.
- 6) Adds acids or alkalies to neutralize converted sugar liquors, and verifies concentration, using pH meter.
Is being a "REFINERY OPERATOR, ASSISTANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFINERY OPERATOR, ASSISTANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFINERY OPERATOR, ASSISTANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFINERY OPERATOR, ASSISTANT"
Job Number: 8297