Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Recovers precious metals, such as gold, platinum, and palladium from scrap dentures and extracted teeth, using furnace, retort, and laboratory equipment: Breaks scrap dentures, using hammer, and removes precious metals.
- 2) Weighs each type metal and records weights.
- 3) Places metal in retort and positions retort in furnace to melt metal particles.
- 4) Turns valves to adjust temperature of furnace.
- 5) Removes retort and pours molten metal solution into beaker, using tongs.
- 6) Adds specified amounts of chemicals to molten metal solution to separate metal from solution.
- 7) Pours solution through filter to recover precious dental metals.
Is being a "REFINER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFINER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFINER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFINER"
Job Number: 8293