Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that blends, inverts, and cools edible sugar syrups according to production schedules: Opens valves and starts pumps to move specified amounts of syrups and inverting materials from storage to mixing tanks.
- 2) Calculates proportions of ingredients when blending syrups other than standard.
- 3) Conducts light tests to determine viscosity and color of syrup, using refractometer and polariscope.
- 4) Bottles samples of products for laboratory analysis.
- 5) Opens valves to route and distribute syrups to tank cars or trucks.
- 6) Maintains production and distribution records.
Is being a "REFINED-SYRUP OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFINED-SYRUP OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFINED-SYRUP OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFINED-SYRUP OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8292