Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Receives callers and responds to complaints in person or by telephone for government agency: Questions callers to ascertain nature of complaints against government agency; records complaint on standard form; and routes form to appropriate department or office for action.
- 2) Contacts department or office to which complaint was referred to determine disposition.
- 3) Contacts complainant to verify data and follow-up on results of referral.
- 4) Compiles complaint records, by category, department office, and disposition.
- 5) Notifies supervisor of patterns of poor provision of service.
- 6) Maintains up-to-date reference materials and files.
Is being a "REFERRAL-AND-INFORMATION AIDE" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REFERRAL-AND-INFORMATION AIDE" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REFERRAL-AND-INFORMATION AIDE"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REFERRAL-AND-INFORMATION AIDE"
Job Number: 8291