Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates reduction furnaces and equipment to produce catalyst used in manufacture of margarine and shortening: Scoops powder into rotating reduction furnace that feeds it into mixing tank containing premeasured amount of oils.
- 2) Observes gauges and regulates heating and mixing controls to ensure processing according to standards.
- 3) Turns valves to pump finished product into holding tank.
- 4) Opens valve to fill containers with catalyst.
- 5) Keeps log of operations.
Is being a "REDUCTION-FURNACE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REDUCTION-FURNACE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REDUCTION-FURNACE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REDUCTION-FURNACE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8276