Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates redrying machine to dry, cool, and moisten tobacco for packing or further processing: Starts flow of steam or hot air into drying units and steam and water in ordering section.
- 2) Starts fan that circulates hot air in drying units and conveyor that carries tobacco through drying unit, cooling section, and ordering section.
- 3) Observes air pressure gauges, humidity and temperature charts, or thermometer to determine whether specified amount of heat, steam, or air pressure is maintained.
- 4) Feels tobacco to determine moisture content and regulates flow of hot air, steam, and water to correct deviations from standard.
- 5) May remove sample leaves of tobacco from machine for moisture content measurement.
Is being a "REDRYING-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "REDRYING-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "REDRYING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "REDRYING-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8273