Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends furnaces that convert litharge and lead tailings into red lead for use in products, such as storage batteries, paints, and ceramics: Ignites gas burners in furnace.
- 2) Reads temperature gauge and adjusts controls to regulate flow of gas to maintain specified furnace temperature.
- 3) Starts conveyor leading to furnace and dumps specified quantity of litharge or lead tailings onto conveyor.
- 4) Starts furnace pan rotating to ensure uniform heating of material.
- 5) Pulls lever to open door in bottom of furnace to drop powdered lead oxide onto conveyor leading to grinder.
- 6) May test lead oxide, using beaker, acid, balance scale, and electric hotplate.
Is being a "RED-LEAD BURNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RED-LEAD BURNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RED-LEAD BURNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RED-LEAD BURNER"
Job Number: 8272