Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates rectification printer to remove aerial photograph distortions caused by variations in axis and tilt of airplane in relation to earth's surface: Positions roll of negative film in holder so that first negative is over lens in printer.
- 2) Places print paper on easel of printer.
- 3) Turns screws to regulate vertical and horizontal axis of printer and distance of printer from easel, following chart of axis, tilt, and scale settings received with film.
- 4) Adjusts shutter speed and lens opening, according to kind of negative film and print paper used.
- 5) Exposes negative and paper to light to print photograph.
Is being a "RECTIFICATION PRINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECTIFICATION PRINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECTIFICATION PRINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECTIFICATION PRINTER"
Job Number: 8270