Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Instructs newly recruited military personnel, in accordance with training schedules and orders: Orients recruits in fundamentals of service life, discipline, physical fitness, pride and love of service and country.
- 2) Trains recruits in close order drill.
- 3) Instructs recruits in nomenclature, disassembly, assembly, and functioning of small arms weapons; and assists in weapons marksmanship instruction.
- 4) Instructs recruits in general orders for sentinels, interior guard duty, personal hygiene, first aid, military posture, and care of clothing and equipment.
- 5) Lectures on military history and tradition, customs of the armed services, military courtesy, and regulations.
- 6) Evaluates recruit performance in all facets of training.
- 7) Assists superior in conduct of parades and reviews; maintains records and prepares reports.
- 8) May instruct personnel in conduct of hand-to-hand combat and bayonet drill.
Is being a "RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECRUIT INSTRUCTOR"
Job Number: 8268