Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Schedules use of recreation facilities, such as golf courses, tennis courts, and softball and sandlot diamonds, in accordance with private club or public park rules: Makes reservations for use of facilities by players.
- 2) Settles disputes between groups or individual players regarding use of facilities.
- 3) Coordinates use of facilities to prevent players from interfering with one another.
- 4) May collect fees from players.
- 5) May inform players of rules concerning dress, conduct, or equipment and enforce rules or eject unruly player or unauthorized persons as necessary.
- 6) May sell or rent golf and tennis balls, racquets, golf clubs, and other equipment.
- 7) May render emergency first aid to injured or stricken players.
- 8) May patrol facilities to detect damage to facilities and report damages to appropriate authority.
- 9) May be designated according to facility tended as Golf-Course Starter; Tennis-Court Attendant.
Is being a "RECREATION-FACILITY ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECREATION-FACILITY ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECREATION-FACILITY ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECREATION-FACILITY ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 8267