Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates rotary kiln, ball mill and conveying equipment to recover soluble soda and alumina from waste materials: Moves lever and switch controls to start and regulate rotation speed of kiln.
- 2) Moves controls to maintain specified temperatures throughout kiln and feed rate of kiln.
- 3) Catches samples of slurry clinker from kiln, and observes discharge of slurry at sample points to ensure specified burning.
- 4) Moves controls of cooling air fan, cooler exhaust fan, and air dampers to adjust temperature of grate cooler and airflows to burners.
- 5) Moves controls and adjusts feed valves to start conveyor and bucket elevator system and to transport calcined clinker, bauxite, and soda ash into ball mill.
- 6) Regulates valves and pumps to transfer slurry from ball mill into digestion tanks and to supply water to kiln trunnions and water-cooled bearings.
- 8) Replaces charts in automatic recording devices.
Is being a "RECOVERY OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECOVERY OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECOVERY OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECOVERY OPERATOR"
Job Number: 8264