Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Assists RECOVERY OPERATOR in operating kiln, ball mill, and conveyor system to recover soluble soda and alumina from waste materials: Moves controls to adjust feeds to rotary kiln and ball mill and to regulate operation of dust-collection equipment.
- 2) Reads and records tank levels and slurry and soda ash temperatures.
- 3) Collects and weighs batches of slurry to determine density.
- 4) Measures oxygen content of flue gases, using gas analyzer.
- 6) Turns valves to supply water to kiln trunnions and water-cooled bearings.
- 7) Lubricates valves and adjusts packing glands to prevent leaks.
- 8) Cleans cooler grates, using handtools.
- 9) Performs other duties as described under HELPER Master Title.
Is being a "RECOVERY-OPERATOR HELPER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECOVERY-OPERATOR HELPER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECOVERY-OPERATOR HELPER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECOVERY-OPERATOR HELPER"
Job Number: 8265