Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in servicing and operating recording machines, power supply units, and allied equipment: Assigns workers to test and repair defective equipment.
- 2) Reads production schedule to ascertain recording machines to be used and informs workers.
- 3) Places sound film sections under microscope of densitometer and records densitometer readings on test forms to determine density of film.
- 4) Examines film under microscope to determine width of noise reduction line on film, and records readings.
- 5) Reads instructions to determine amount of current to be used on exposure lamp of each film recording machine, and what adjustments are necessary.
- 6) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
Is being a "RECORDIST, CHIEF" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECORDIST, CHIEF" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECORDIST, CHIEF"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECORDIST, CHIEF"
Job Number: 8259