Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Records on identification tickets yardage, weight, and identity of cloth processed on finishing range: Sets yardage meter to zero position prior to each cloth-lot processing run.
- 2) Records yardage reading from meter and copies weight and style and lot numbers from job order onto roll ticket.
- 3) Clips roll ticket onto roll of finished cloth.
- 4) Stops range in event of obvious visible cloth defects and notifies supervisor.
- 5) Adjusts and repairs yardage meter, using handtools.
Is being a "RECORDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECORDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECORDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECORDER"
Job Number: 8256