Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Reroutes freight shipments to new destinations following request from shipper: Receives request from shipper for reconsignment or change in destination of freight shipment.
- 2) Searches for original bill of lading, waybill, and freight bills to ascertain original route or destination.
- 3) Telephones station at next scheduled stop on original route and issues instructions to reroute freight shipment.
- 4) Sends telegram to confirm instructions issued over telephone.
- 5) Prepares new bill of lading to record shipper's request for new destination, reconsignment, and route selected.
Is being a "RECONSIGNMENT CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "RECONSIGNMENT CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "RECONSIGNMENT CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "RECONSIGNMENT CLERK"
Job Number: 8251